1) Solid design, suitable for various production lines.
2) The bearing housing and steel tube are assembled and welded with a concentric automatic.
3) Cutting of the steel tube and bearing is performed with the use of a digital auto device/machine/equipment..
4) The bearing end is constructed to ensure that the roller shaft and bearing can be firmly connected.
5) Fabrication of the roller is effected by an auto device and 100% tested for its concentricity.
6) Roller and supporting components/materials are manufactured to DIN/ AFNOR/ FEM/ ASTM/ CEMA standard.
7) The casing is manufactured with highly composite, anti corrosive alloy.
8) The roller is lubricated and free from maintenance.
9) Woring life expectancy is up to 30,000 hours or more, depending on usage.
10)Vacuum sealed which has withstood anti water, salt, snuff, sandstone and dust proof experiments